The European Commission is organizing an online Cluster 5 Info Day on 3 February 2022.
All sessions will be available to watch online via the link: click HERE!
No registration is required.
The primary goal of the Cluster 5 Info Days’ second edition is to present 74 open topics (including batteries, renewable energy, zero-emission road transport, aviation, and many more) of the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 2022 calls by way of a plenary and three parallel sessions with emphasis on:
- Promoting specific Cluster 5 topic calls and disseminating information about the Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Work Programme 2022 to stakeholders.
- Providing advice on how to draft a good proposal and sharing the key lessons learnt from the first Horizon Europe evaluations.
- Offering networking and matchmaking opportunities to prospective applicants to support the building of proposals’ consortia in a dedicated separate brokerage day.
On 4 February 2022, the on-line brokerage event is organised by the Horizon Europe National Contact Points.
The main objective is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding, to support the development of consortia and their project ideas.
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation are mandatory to attend the brokerage event – see more HERE!
It will focus on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 5 calls 2022:
- Climate sciences and responses.
- Cross-sectoral solutions for the climate transition.
- Sustainable, secure and competitive energy supply.
- Efficient, sustainable and inclusive energy use.
- Clean and competitive solutions for all transport modes.
- Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods.