The European Inland Waterways Platform (IWT) is looking for a communications intern. We are a small foundation that represents the interests of the IWT Sector in Europe. It aims at promoting and strengthening inland navigation’s positioning on the transport market and its further integration into the multi-modal transport system and logistics chains, by actively contributing to EU transport policy development and relevant projects implementation.
The IWT working language is English.
You will join a small team to assist a Communication Manager in the daily activities.
Your tasks will be focused, depending on the area of your interests and skills, around these principal activities:
- Social media: contributing to the social media plan, creation of posts, and performance analysis;
- Drafting articles for the website and newsletter;
- Website: performance analysis and diversification of content;
- Event management.
- You are a student in communication/PR/etc. The internship should be done in the frame of your studies
- Good command of English (oral & written)
- Natural curiosity and willingness to get into a topic of inland navigation
- Readiness to learn and engagement in the performing tasks
- Desired (but not obligatory) skills:
- Knowledge of social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook) and their trends
- Drafting skills
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org