European IWT Platform’s Webinar
Monday 28th June 2021
09:30 – 15:45
Inland Waterway Transport’s
Greening Challenges and Stage V – Perfect match or not?
The European IWT Platform is well aware of the greening challenges and uncertainties facing the inland navigation sector. A discussion on future energy sources is no longer a novelty, we know there’s no holy grail. However, what are the more pragmatic challenges that the sector and its entrepreneurs are facing today and what kind of decisions are to be made right now for the benefit of the future?
Therefore, the European IWT Platform is organizing its first Innovation & Greening Webinar on the sector’s greening challenges and outlook for nearby future decision making.
– EICB with Khalid Tachi – Historical overview of IWT regulations
– Vink Diesel with Stenn Hertgers – Euro VI, most advanced diesel technology made available for IWT
– Volvo Penta with Jan Willem Vissers – Smart Stage V marine solutions by Volvo Penta & Partners
– Anglo Belgian Corporation with Yannick Loulidi – NRMM Stage V
– Concordia Damen Shipbuilding with Chris Kornet – Greening opportunities from a shipbuilding perspective
– TNO with Martin Quispel – Biodiesel facts & figures
– EUROMOT with Richard Payne – A sea-going view of decarbonization of maritime transport
– Waterborne TP with Henk Prins – Outlook for zero-emission inland transport
– CCNR with Benjamin Boyer & Raphaël Wisselmann – CCNR study and roadmap towards zero emission inland navigation
– Pro Danube International with Robert Rafael – Challenges and concepts in modernizing and greening the Danube fleet
The working language of the webinar is English.
Want to make sure there’s a digital seat for you?
Register HERE via the link.
The registration closes on 24 June at noon!
Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Innovation & Greening Committee